Cosmetic Dentist in Lancaster, TX
Do you find yourself covering your mouth or holding back from smiling because you don’t feel comfortable with the look of your teeth? From minor to complex cosmetic treatments, the professionals at Pleasant Run Family Dental can help you go from hiding to smiling brightly!
We offer a range of cosmetic treatments that can improve not only the appearance of your smile but its function as well. While some patients may opt to change the look of their teeth, other patients have concerns about their teeth that are truly affecting their general quality of life. For example, grinding causes wear on your teeth and can lead to painful conditions later due to cracks or chipping.
- Bite Reclamation (Occlusal Equilibration): to repair teeth damaged by grinding, erosion of enamel, and lifestyle choices
- Direct Bonding: to improve the appearance of discolored teeth or chipped teeth
- Dental Bridge & Dental Crowns: to fill gaps or cover chipped teeth
- Dental Implants: to replace missing teeth
- Gum Lifts: to modify the look and shape of gums
- Orthodontics: to align and straighten teeth using systems such as Inman Aligner and Invisalign
- Teeth Reshaping: to create uniformity of teeth
- Teeth Whitening: to lighten the shade of yellow teeth and brighten your smile
- Veneers: to help improve the shape and appearance of your front teeth
Cosmetic treatments vary in time, cost, durability, and aim, and the suitability of each varies from person to person, so we encourage you to speak to your dentist to see what solutions they can offer you.
Porcelain veneers are an ideal solution for chipped, uneven, or discolored teeth. The teeth are prepared by removing a small amount of the front surface of the tooth (about 0.3 to 0.5 mm — the thickness of a fingernail) to allow space for the porcelain. A thin sliver of porcelain or composite resin is then permanently cemented to the front teeth. Two or three visits to your clinician will be necessary. An appointment typically takes one to two hours. Veneers are extremely durable, with quality veneers lasting over a decade, sometimes two or three decades, and remain virtually unchanged the entire time.
Learn more about Porcelain Veneers here.
In-office teeth whitening is the fastest and most effective way to brighten your teeth. Your dentist will apply a protective gel to the gums, followed by the application of the whitening gel to the teeth. The gel is then left on the teeth and activated by a special LED light. This reaction gently penetrates the tooth to lift deep stains and discolorations. This process varies in length of time, depending on factors such as individual goals for whitening and what can be achieved in the appointment.
Learn more about Teeth Whitening here.
Start your journey to a
Healthy Smile Today!
We have special offers available to provide our patients with the best service at an affordable price. We also accept most PPO insurances and Medicaid.
Call us for a free dental consultation for most procedures.